Laser marking machines are used in different industrial and commercial applications, such as sign fabrication, barcode marking, and logo engraving. Even though laser marking machines are becoming a necessity in industrial and commercial organizations, some customers are still reluctant to invest in them. The reason is that they believe a new laser machine will be too expensive, or will just not come within their budget. In such cases, the simplest solution is to look at refurbished laser marking machines. This post discusses why you should consider secondhand laser machines.
Breaking Assumptions about Secondhand Laser Marking Machines
Generally, when people hear words such as ‘refurbished’, ‘used’, or ‘secondhand’, they believe that the equipment is cheap in terms of quality, as well as price. However, this is not the case with used laser marking machines. There are a few reasons for this.
- Most laser machine providers replace old, degraded parts, and fine-tune a machine’s performance before selling it through various avenues.
- Some laser machine providers offer these machines with warranties, thus providing the customer an assurance of free component replacement.
- Many companies provide repair services for refurbished machines.
All these three points strengthen the idea of buying and using refurbished machines.
Benefits of Refurbished Laser Marking Machines
Like any other machine, refurbished laser systems have their share of advantages too.
- Inexpensive: The biggest factor that customers consider is that used laser marking machines are inexpensive compared to their new counterparts. Their prices can be 25% less than new machines, at the very least.
- Less Use before Resale: Many secondhand laser machines have only been used a limited number of times, as they are initially used to only demonstrate the capabilities of a new product. After replacing old or degraded components, these machines can still provide good service for many years.
- Eco-Friendly: When laser machines become old, they are sent to junk yards, where they can add to landfills and creating more electronic waste. By choosing used laser machines, customers can reduce the number of machines being sent to the landfills, thus reducing their environmental impact.
As you can see, there is more to these machines than meets the eye. The best way to learn more about refurbished laser machines is to contact your nearest laser machine manufacturer, or laser service provider.
Laser marking machines are used in different industrial and commercial applications, such as sign fabrication, barcode marking, design making and logo engraving.